From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Maximilian Maigler <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2023 7:41:14 PM
To: klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tournament Sunday

Hi,

my SLAC email hasn't been activated yet Siegfried mentioned that i can join you guys for the Sunday tournament (gotta buy some shoes before that). Would be great if you could send me the location/time where you guys will meet for this.

Plus, would be great if you could put me to the mailing list for weekly soccer.

I'll let you know as soon as I got the new SLAC email!

Thanks,
Max

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1