Dear Srini,

Thanks for incorporating my comments on the Introduction.  I think that it is coming along well.

One organizational comment:  I see that you and Sarah are sending messages to the list:  [log in to unmask] .   Has this list been upgraded to include people traditionally in the linear collider world?   It should, or a possibility would be to use the list <[log in to unmask]> -- but Jim should comment.

I believe that the title should contain the words "R&D" since this paper is not really addressing funding needs for construction.

In the caption for Fig. 1, include the words "collider projects" after "FCC and ILC" so as to distinguish this timeline from that for detectors discussed in the following paragraph.

p. 7, line 110:   "Nobel" ==> "Noble"

p. 7, line 125:   insert 'are':   'therefore are not reflected'
(Thanks for adding the words on the magnet coil issues.)

    regards,
    Paul