Dear all

now with the correct subject since my initial email was rejected. I apologise for the confusion.

Best
George

On 9 May 2023, at 09:40, Iakovidis, Georgios <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear All

There was an announcement on the formation of the US Future Circular Collider (FCC) Physics, Experiment and Detector (PED) Coordination Group. This group is now in the process of merging the interests of the Linear and Circular colliders given the large overlap in detector requirements between the two efforts. The intent of the group’s exercise is to further develop a coherent, prioritized work plan — one that includes a cost- and schedule-oriented R&D program that ultimately phases into a potential project — for US participation in detector R&D and related software & computing efforts.

This email concerns the US only - gaseous detectors related efforts coordinated by:

Muon Spectrometer/Gaseous Detectors:
Marcus Hohlmann (Florida Tech),
Bing Zhou (University of Michigan),
George Iakovidis (Brookhaven National Laboratory)

If you are in a US institute and have an interest in developing gaseous detectors for future e+e- colliders, you are encouraged to respond to this survey: https://forms.gle/SYawC3uJFXff5Eao9 by 16 of May. We have a short notice since we have an aggressive timeline to the immediate near-term task of putting together a common proposal to the P5 committee.

Best regards,
George, Bing, Marcus

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the LCD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=LCD-L&A=1