De : Ivanka Bozovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date : 30/06/2023 12:16 (GMT+01:00)
À : [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Cc : Imad Laktineh <[log in to unmask]>
Objet : [ILD concept] Comments to the Imad's talk at CEPC Workshop 2023

Dear colleagues,

As already announced, Imad's talk on ILD detector technologies (critical
for application at circular machines)
can be found at: https://agenda.linearcollider.org/event/10087/

Please take a look if you would have any further comments to send
directly to the speaker (in CC).

Kind regards.
Ivanka
(for the ILC IDT WG3 Speakers Bureau)