Hello,

HPS Java 5.2.0 was released today.

You can find the runnable jar here:

https://srs.slac.stanford.edu/nexus/repository/lcsim-maven2-releases/org/hps/hps-distribution/5.2.0/hps-distribution-5.2.0-bin.jar

I do not know why, but Jenkins had not been building incrementally since March when we made the last release.

This list under “Changes” for a build I performed today should summarize most of the updates in the 5.2.0 release.

https://srs.slac.stanford.edu/hudson/view/HPS/job/hps-java/3001/

Changes will be more easily tracked in the future when we move to Github Actions (soon) instead of Jenkins, which will make a release page on Github itself.

If there are any questions, please ask the #software_coordination channel on Slack.

Jeremy McCormick

SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory

email: [log in to unmask]