Hi all,

Some of you may remember that we once played a soccer match against a team from NASA/Ames, back before the pandemic. Marc (on the left in the photo below) is hoping we can do that again.  I periodically see Marc and Ali (in the very back of the photo) at technical conferences.

Who on the SLAC side coordinated the game last time?  I would like to play, but feel it requires a SLAC person to plan the logistics since I’ve only played at SLAC once in the past 3 years.

I hope you are enjoying the holiday weekends,

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Lockheed Martin Fellow

Lockheed Martin Space, Advanced Technology Center
3251 Hanover St.

Orgn. A013D, Bldg. 245
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191
650-424-2181