Hi all,

Some of you old timers may remember Yury Kolomensky, who played soccer with us back circa 1998 in the trapezoid between buildings.  Super-nice guy, quick, skilled, friendly.  Yury is now a physics professor at UC Berkeley, and may serve as a research advisor for my son, who is a junior there studying physics.

Do any of you have a working relationship with Yury, a possibility since he was formerly at SLAC?  My son is smarter than I am, and is interested in summer research.

Thanks,

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Lockheed Martin Fellow

Lockheed Martin Space, Advanced Technology Center
3251 Hanover St.

Orgn. A013D, Bldg. 245
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191
650-424-2181