I’ll try to make it

On Nov 20, 2023, at 11:16 AM, Fuchs, Petr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

1. Dave
2. Gordon
3. Tiger
4. Petr ( you will see a turkey if you show up 😉)
5.

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Song, Jinhu <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2023 7:51 AM
To: Lister, Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Kiehl, David Thomas <[log in to unmask]>; klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Tuesday Soccer

1. Dave
2. Gordon
3. Tiger

I am sure we will have enough for Tuesday.  Many people will just show up and not sign this.

On Nov 20, 2023, at 7:18 AM, Lister, Gordon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

1.       Dave
2.       Gordon
3.

Thanks,
Gordon Lister (he/him)
Metal Finishing Shop Senior Technician (Accelerator Technologist IV) | Accelerator Directorate Mechanical Fabrication Department
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory Building 25
(650)-926-2580

I would like to play if we have enough players.

  1. Dave

Thanks,
Dave

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list
To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1