Hi all,

We will play soccer the day after Thanksgiving, starting early at around 2 pm on the Sand Hill field (unless rain closes the field), playing at least 2 hours and having food afterward.  It’s always one of the most enjoyable games of the year, with a game open to kids as well as adults, and families welcome for the food and drink after the game.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Tuesday/Friday soccer game (which was originally played at SLAC in the late 1990s), we play on the large pitch across from the Stanford medical center.  Our group will probably end up playing 2 games, and we have 4 sets of pinneys to organize the chaos.

Hope to see you there!

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Lockheed Martin Fellow

Lockheed Martin Space, Advanced Technology Center
3251 Hanover St.

Orgn. A013D, Bldg. 245
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191
650-424-2181