I and one of the guests got injured this weekend and we won't be able to join today. I'll try again in January.

Early Happy New Year to all SLAC Soccer Players,
Amedeo

From: Alonso Mori, Roberto <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2023 6:03 PM
To: Perazzo, Amedeo <[log in to unmask]>; klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Tuesday Dec 19th

If there is no heavy rain we will definitely play!

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Perazzo, Amedeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 4:24
PM
To: klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tuesday Dec 19th

I'll be at SLAC next Tuesday and I'll bring 3 guests to play, 2 of which are very good. Do you plan to play? We may have to keep an eye on the weather, though.

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1