Hello all,

Happy new year! Unfortunately, I am starting mine with a fresh batch of Covid, so I will not be able to host the meeting tomorrow. I am also told that SLAC's winter closure technically lasts until the end of tomorrow so I'll go ahead and cancel the meeting; let's reconvene on the 10th.

Best,
François