Hello,

This is Yehia. I am a Msc at Cairo University. I work on physics analysis for BSM searches. I am currently working on a project about dark matter search at the ILC. I have read an article you co-authored 2007.03650 but I had some questions about generating the events. Can I ask a few questions about at?

Best regards
Yehia.M.Abdelaziz
Research Assistant
Centre of Theoretical Physics
The British University in Egypt
El-Sherouk City, Misr-Ismalia road, Cairo, Egypt

CAUTION:"Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and its attachments, if any, may be privileged, confidential, and otherwise legally protected from disclosure. This information is solely the property of the British University in Egypt (BUE). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, reading, or taking of any action in reliance on or in response to this information (except as specifically permitted in this notice) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately".