Dear all,

Hope everybody has been doing well!  Recently some people are planning for badminton using the #badminton channel at SLAC slack.  I have reserved the court for 5-7pm on Mondays and Wednesdays.  Hope to see you soon there!

(Currently the court is booked for pickle ball on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, but the gym staff told me that pickle ball folks are not consistent on Thursdays and we can try for badminton on Thursdays as well.)

Best regards,
Yun-Tse

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SLAC-BADMINTON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SLAC-BADMINTON&A=1