Dear Snowmass-higgs, Check your talent project please, 03/01/2024

Dear Snowmass-higgs

It is our great pleasure to welcome you to apply the  Qiming Talent Project(Batch 4), Which is the china national top talent plan and no nationality limited.

On behalf of the local government ,We will assist you to complete the application throughout the process.

If you are selected, you will receive national talent honors, at least 2 millions financial support,  world-leading work platform, and superior family living conditions. Certainly, for the requirement, you need to decide whether to accept it in three months, and you have to work full-time in China for at least 3 years. The government reward will  be implemented after  you sign a formal contract with the interested unit

Appliction conditions(no limit to nationality)

1. Ph.D;

2. Either of the following conditions:

Also, you can forword this information to your friends who concerned.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours

Contact:

Jason.he

Email: [log in to unmask]

By Talents Developement Union(BTDU)

03/01/2024

U n s u b s c r i b e

20240301024527

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SNOWMASS-HIGGS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SNOWMASS-HIGGS&A=1