Dear Snowmass-higgs

It is our great pleasure to welcome you to apply the Qiming Talent Project(Batch 4),Which is the chinanational top talent plan and no nationality limited.
On behalf of the local government ,We will assist you to complete the application throughout the process.
If you are selected, you will receive national talent honors, at least 2 millions financial support, world-leading work platform, and superior family living conditions. Certainly, for the requirement, you need to decide whether to accept it in three months, and you have to work full-time in China for at least 3 years. The government reward will be implemented after you sign a formal contract with the interested unit
Appliction conditions(no limit to nationality)
1. Ph.D;
2. Either of the following conditions:

Has held senior positions in foreign companies;
Serve as an associate professor or above in a foreign university or scientific research institution;

Also, you can forword thisinformation to your friends who concerned.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours

Contact:
Jason.he