Dear colleagues,

the International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders (LCWS 2024) will be held in Tokyo, Japan from July 8 to 11.

More information can be found here:
https://agenda.linearcollider.org/event/10134/overview

We cordially invite you to submit an abstract for a presentation at the Calorimetry,muon session at LCWS2024.

Please send us your talk title and a short abstract of your study via the indico page:
https://agenda.linearcollider.org/event/10134/abstracts/
choosing as "Trackā€ Calorimetry,muon

The deadline of the abstract submission is April 26.

If you have any problems with the indico system, do not hesitate to
contact us directly (see below for the list of calorimetry/muon convenors)

We are looking forward to your contributions, so please send your
abstract as soon as possible!

Calorimetry/Muon session convener:
Vincent Boudry ([log in to unmask])
Yuji Enari ([log in to unmask])
Jinlong Zhang ([log in to unmask])
Nigel Watson ([log in to unmask])
Yan Benhammou ([log in to unmask])
Mary Cruz Fouz ([log in to unmask])

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SID-ALL list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SID-ALL&A=1