Dear colleague,

The final pre-Sitges meeting of the North American linear collider
detector working groups will take place at the University of Michigan, Ann
Arbor, at the end of March. We have made preliminary arrangements to
hold a 2.5-day meeting Sunday-Tuesday 3/28-3/30, beginning in the
afternoon of Sunday 3/28. However we can consider modifying those dates if
there is a groundswell of opposition and local constraints on meeting room
and hotel availability permit. The possible dates are:

	Thurs.-Sat. 3/25-3/27
	Fri.-Sun.   3/26-3/28
	Sat.-Mon.   3/27-3/29
	Sun.-Tues.  3/28-3/30 (default)

The following are known potential conflicts:
	* APS Centennial meeting: 3/20-3/26
	* Palm Sunday: 3/28
	* Conflicts on various weekdays for teaching faculty.

Please let me know ** BY THE END OF THIS WEEK ** if you have a strong
preference, including one for the default dates. Once the dates are fixed
we will put detailed workshop information on the web.

		Regards,

		   David Gerdes

The agenda is shaping up as follows:

Day 1:
======
  Afternoon: Short opening plenary session
             Detector working groups meet

Day 2:
======
   Morning:  Physics working groups meet

   Afternoon: Detector working groups meet

Day 3:
======
   Morning: Physics working groups meet

   Afternoon: Closing plenary session--summaries from physics working
              groups.

The plan is to have closing summaries from physics working groups only.
Recall that at Keystone only the detector groups gave closing summaries.
The summary speakers will be instructed to emphasize the relevant detector
issues for the physics processes they will discuss.

David Gerdes, University of Michigan
(734) 647-3807 / (734) 936-1817 FAX
http://umaxp1.physics.lsa.umich.edu/~gerdes/