 We released the Alpha version of the LCD Fast MC last Thursday,
announcing it to our simulations mailing list then.

 See http://www-sldnt.slac.stanford.edu/nld/zips.htm to download the
root-based code. Also see
http://www-sldnt.slac.stanford.edu/nld/documentation/ to access writeups
for the fastMC.

 As mentioned by Michael, you will need to install Root and  FNAL's
StdHep packages from http://root.cern.ch and
http://fnpspa.fnal.gov/stdhep.html.

 A simulations mailing list has been set up for users of the LCD
simulation code, and is meant for announcements and shared discussion of
problems. The list is web archived and can be viewed from

http://www-sldnt.slac.stanford.edu/nld/communicate.htm

 or just follow the mailbox icon in the table of contents on our home
page:

http://www-sldnt.slac.stanford.edu/nld/

 If you plan to be using the simulation software and want to be on this
list, send mail to [log in to unmask] with

 subscribe lcd-sim

 in the body of the mail (and nothing else). It will send you confirming
mail which you must return to complete the subscription.

Richard
--
Richard Dubois
SLD, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center