Hi Kamon:
          We are now almost able to analyze the GISMO simulation of
Supersymmetric events. We are planning to report results on selectron
simulation and the two gamma background suppression using an active
mask or detector inside the beam tube. Please assume that we will need
some time during the Supersymmetry session. We will know how much time
as we get closer to the beginning of April.
                                           Uriel

Uriel Nauenberg
Campus Box 390, Physics Dept.,
University of Colorado,