                   Study of Physics and Detectors
                    for Future Linear Colliders

                    Announcement of Meetings
                     University of Michigan
		     Ann Arbor, Michigan
                     March 26 - 28, 1999

At the Keystone meeting last September, we set up a number of working groups
on physics and detector topics relevant to future linear e+e- colliders.
These working groups have started activities at various levels. All of the
groups are planning to meet at the same time at the University of Michigan
from March 26 - 28, 1999.

We hope that all of the groups involved in these studies will try to send
representatives to this meeting.  There should be enough time for individual
presentations.  If you have an interest in making a presentation, please
contact one of the organizers of the appropriate working group.  For reference,
we enclose the list of the working groups and their organizers.

A tentative agenda for this meeting is listed below. Registration, travel, and
other workshop information can be obtained from the workshop web page at:

	http://umwnt1.physics.lsa.umich.edu/lcdw

We hope to see you at the workshop.

Local organizers:
        David Gerdes ([log in to unmask])