Talks to be submitted by the American LCD group
       to the Sitges parallel sessions

(This list supposed to summarize the work going on under the aegis of
       our collaboration.  Talks marked with ? are not confirmed.
       I am happy to add projects to this list, and I
       also encourage people with projects not listed here to submit them
        directly to the Sitges organizers.  I have tried to sort the
         projects according the organization of parallel sessions at
         Sitges, as best I understand it. --MEP )

Simulation Tools
----------------

  Simulation packages with variable detector geometry:
          GISMO and fastMC packages     --    R. Dubois

  Java Analysis Studio analysis framework  --   T. Johnson

  Global detector model descriptions:  S1, L1  --    ?

  New ISAJET event generator  --   F. Paige

  Pandora event generator  --   M. Peskin

Interaction Region, gamma-gamma
-------------------------------

  gamma-gamma colllision region design  --  K. van Bibber

Tracking/Vertex
---------------

  Tracking resolution of S1, L1 detectors  --   B. Schumm

  Very thin silicon tracker  --   N. Sinev

  Study of the influence of tracker size in physics analyses  -- H. Neal

  Silicon drift detectors  --   S. Pandey

Calorimetry
-----------

  Cluster finders and Jet Finders  --   J. Bogart or G. Bower,  M. Ronan

  Calorimetric resolution of the S1, L1 detectors  --  R. Dubois or D. Benton

Higgs
-----

   Higgs mass reconstruction  ---   A. Juste

?  Higgs branching ratio to ccbar, gg by neural network recognition
                          --   R. Demina

   e+e- ->  t tbar h   --  R. van Kooten

Top/QCD
-------

   Full MC simulation of e+e- -> ttbar at 500 GeV; t reconstruction
        in 4 and 6 jet modes;  comparison to fast MC simulations
                       --    D. Gerdes,    R. Frey or M. Iwasaki

   Machine parameters and ttbar threshold study  --  D. Cinabro

   Top quark mass from dilepton events  --  G. P. Yeh

   Jet reconstruction issues in the precision measurement of alphas
                        --   G. Bower or B. Schumm

   BFKL physics from  gamma* gamma* scattering  --   S. Magill

SUSY
----

   Full MC simulation of e+e- -> se+se- ; hemeticity and gamma gamma
               backgrounds   --      D. Wagner or U. Nauenberg

   Supergravity  stau NLSP scenario  -- T. Kamon or M. Nojiri et al.

   Gauge-mediated slepton NLSP scenarios  --   H. Yamamoto

?  e-e- -> se- se-   --   B. Clarke

Electroweak

   Full MC simulation of e+e- -> WW, ZZ ;  mW, mZ mass resolution
                          --  D. Benton or R. Hollebeek

Alternative New Physics

   Full MC simulation of e+e- -> qqbar, l+l- ; analysis of asymmetries
                         ---    S. Tkaczyk,  D. Koltick

In addition to the talks listed above, we expect to see theoretical
contributions by T. Han, J. Hewett, J. Gunion, F. Paige, and M. Peskin.
More are welcome!