As those of you who attended the Fermilab LCD Simulations meeting know
the Java based analysis/reconstruction/FASTMC package for studying LCD
physics is now essentially complete. The new version containing Mike
Ronan's latest track reconstruction package will be released later
today. A complete step-by-step tutorial is available on the web at:

      http://www-sldnt.slac.stanford.edu/jas/documentation/lcd/

For the next few weeks I would like to organize weekly meetings to
coordinate work on the final release of this package, as well as to
solicit input from users on problems, bugs or requests for new features.
We will hold these meetings at 1:30pm (PST) on Tuesdays, with the first
meeting next Tuesday, March 2nd. We will make these meetings
phone-conferences so that people not physicsally present at SLAC can
attend. If you would like to participate by phone please let me know by
the Monday preceeding the meeting so I can make necessary arrangements.

A page showing the current status of the project is available at:

http://www-sldnt.slac.stanford.edu/jas/documentation/lcd/status.htm

Tony Johnson
650 926 2278

PS Please accept my apologies if you receive this e-mail more than once,
I dont know what the overlap is between the various lcd lists.