Dear LCD colleagues,

If you are planning to attend the Linear Collider Detector workshop at
the University of Michigan 3/26-28, I would like to ask you to register
ASAP, and in particular to **reserve your hotel room** now. We got a call
today from the Hampton Inn, where we have secured a block of rooms at
a special rate, informing us that due to low response so far from this
conference they will release the rooms at the end of this week unless
reservations from our group pick up.

Hotel occupancy in Ann Arbor tends to be very high, so if we lose these
rooms there is a good chance you will have to stay somewhere inconvenient
or pay top dollar.

You can make a reservation by calling the Hampton Inn at (734) 665-5000.
The rate is $72/night. Please call them ASAP if you are planning to
attend. Mention "Linear Collider Detector Workshop" to get the workshop
rate.

Please also register for the workshop by visiting the workshop web page at

             http://umwnt1.physics.lsa.umich.edu/lcdw.

We are planning to provide a shuttle bus between the Hampton Inn and the
campus, so if you stay at that hotel you will not need to rent a car--one
more reason to make sure we don't lose those rooms. Parking around campus
is tight, so it's a good idea to avoid renting a car if you don't need to.

			Regards,

			   David Gerdes

David Gerdes, University of Michigan
(734) 647-3807 / (734) 936-1817 FAX