Dear Colleagues,

As promised at the Michigan meeting, I have prepared a new version of
the pandora event generator.  This new version contains the physics
processes

 e+e- -> l+l-, qqbar, e+e-, gamma gamma, gamma Z, ZZ, WW, ttbar

with beamstrahlung, initial state radiation, and beam polarization.

If you go to the Web page

   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~mpeskin/LC/pandora.html

you will find a link to download the current version of pandora as a
uucompressed tar file.  When you unpack this file, you will find
documentation for pandora and some simple example programs.

To use pandora with pythia, you need Tim Barklow's pandora_pythia package,
which can be obtained at

   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~timb/LC/README_pandora_pythia61.html

Unpack Tim's code, replace the contents of the directory ./pandora with
my package, remove the makefile, and replace Tim's Makefile with the
Makefile that you can obtain from the pandora web page.  Then you can use
Tim's shell script to run pandora as an input to pythia.

Please report bugs in pandora to me, and problems with pandora_pythia to
Tim.

                                Thank you,

                                       Michael Peskin