Dear Ron,
	I'll be happy to take part in this special effort, since the
presence of TWO highly polarizable beams is one of the principal
attractions of the e-e- version.
	Let me know how we proceed. I'm spending the next months in Aachen
- but since we'll meet next week inSitges, communication should be easy.
	Regards,
		Clem.