Dear Colleagues,

In my concluding talk at the Michigan simulation group meeting, I tried to
summarize the current status of the LCD simulation project and to give
suggestions for what ought to be done after the international linear
collider workshop in Barcelona.  If you are curious, you can look at
my transparencies as a pdf file at

     http://www.slac.stanford.edu/grp/th/lectures/PeskinLCD.pdf

Please send comments and discussion directly to me, or to this forum.

Many of the other talks from Michigan will soon be available on the web;
Keith Riles will post a note when this is set up.

                                  Best wishes,

                                         Michael Peskin