> I tried adding a new JrbCluster() to the driver, but I just
> get a nullPointerException deep inside the program.  Do you know if
> any documentation of the JrbCluster algorithm will be forthcoming?)

Hi David,
  I've only just (since yesterday) gotten back to JAS.  JrbCluster was
debugged stand-alone; I haven't had a chance to try it in the JAS
interactive environment, but that is where I'm headed.  I should have
documentation ready some time next week.  (If my NT box hadn't gone
casters up today, I might have said early next week.)

                                            Joanne