I've been running hep.lcd.recon.tracking.TrackReco on ttbar events
simulated for the large detector, and I feel uncomfortable about the
results I've been getting.  I wonder if somebody could shed some light
as to what I'm doing wrong, or whether what I'm seeing isn't unexpected.

I'm focusing my study on ttbar events in the "lepton + jets" decay
channel -- i.e. one of the top quarks decays to ele or muo + neutrino +
b-quark, the other to three quarks.  When I run TrackReco, I am able to
match the primary muon track to the monte carlo track in only 58% of the
events; with electrons, this figure goes down to 31% (check out plots in
umaxp1.physics.lsa.umich.edu/~guillian/nlc/23-apr-1999/summary.html).
What's more, the average number of charged monte carlo tracks is 45.0,
while the number of found tracks is 11.6.  These figures seem rather
dismal.  Is this expected?  Or do the default track-finding paramters
need to be tuned for ttbar events?

Gene