I've put my Sitges talks on the web off my home page

	http://obsidian.lbl.gov/~ronan/

I also have slides from my ttbar analysis for Large and Small detectors.
The Large ttbar analysis has benefited from a little more than an extra
week of development. It includes ~100% tracking efficiency, good
track-cluster association, an energy flow analysis, jet finding and
inclusive W reconstruction. In the latest, I've added b-quark and lepton
tagging using Monte Carlo truth, so that the Jet-Jet mass shows a decent
W peak, see slide on

	Large Detector: Partons Leptons bQuarks and W Mass

I'll make all of my code available immediately following Sitges.

Mike