This is very embarrassing, but I suppose it has to be done...

I just discovered that the calorimetry in Fast MC was assuming the
large detector had a 6-tesla field rather than the correct value (3).

I have now rebuilt fastMC at SLAC and I guess I'll package up a new
zip file, but if you've built this code locally it will be easier and
faster to fix it yourself as follows:

1. Find the file GetLarge.cxx.  It will be in a directory something like

       your-directory/RootApps/FastMC/prod/src

2. Edit the file:
        Change the value of FIELD to 3.0
        Save

3. Go to the build directory, e.g.
       cd  your-directory/RootApps/FastMC/prod/bld

4. Build the shareable:

        gmake library

5. Build the executable:

        gmake