I have a question about skipping events in JAS.

I'm analyzing reconstructed tracks, and I implement the analysis as
follows:

public final class JetFinderTestV5 extends Driver {

    public JetFinderTestV5() {
        add(new TrackReco());
        add(new TrackJetAna());
    }
}

TrackJetAna is an analysis routine I run after tracks are found.  One
problem with this is that I'm only intrested in a subset of events
satisfying some conditions (namely, that the ttbar event decays into the
"Lepton + Jets" decay channel).  So in events that don't satisfy these
conditions, the CPU time spent on track reconstruction is wasted.  Is
there a way to add a filtering process before track reconstruction that
tells JAS to skip to the next event?

Gene