Hi, it would be a good idea to make it so that Processors could throw
something like an AbortEvent exception to cause analysis to continue
with the next event, but we didnt do that yet.

Meanwhile you could override the process method in your JetFinderTestV5
as follows

   public void process(LCDEvent e)
   {
       // only continue with normal processing if EventSelection returns
true
       if (doEventSelection(e))
       {
          super.process(e); // Calls the super classes process method
       }
   }
   boolean doEventSelection(LCDEvent e)
   {
	// Perform some tests and return true or false
   }