 Yep, this is a known problem. I believe we have a fix. This was a feature
of gismo wherein it trimmed the MC tree to a given number of generations to
save space in memory.

 The fix is to only trim (all) children of particles which interact in the
calorimeters and leave all other particles alone. I'm testing this fix now.

Richard

--
Richard Dubois
SLD, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center