Dear Colleagues,

At the international linear collider meeting in Sitges, the American
participants discussed, among other things, the date of our next meeting.
I proposed that we meet just before the Lepton-Photon conference, at SLAC,
to discuss the following items:

      presentation of the final version of the simulation software tools

      presentation of the final versions of the Sitges analyses
              (the proceedings articles are due Sept. 15)

      discussion of modifications of the detector models, and creation
         of detectors:
                L2, S2  (correction and tweaking of L1, S1)
                L3, S3  (instructive major modification of L1, S1)

At Sitges, I gave the dates of August 6 and 7; however, the Saturday
meeting will be a burden on staff who will also be involved in the
Lepton-Photon conference.  Thus, I propose that we meet on

        Thursday, Friday  August 5 - 6

If there is a serious problem with these dates, please let me know by
Monday.  Otherwise, I will broadcast these dates to the lcd-l mailing
list.

                            Thank you,

                                           Michael