 It looks like it. I have put in two fixes for this.The MC propagation
now only truncates the MC tree for those particles that shower in the
calorimeter. I also removed the code in the tracker digitizer that
attempted to protect against this truncation by setting the MC pointer
for affected hits to zero.

 Nick Sinev has checked out a small new tt(bar) dataset and sees no
effects of truncation. I will generate a full sized file and ask him and
Dave Gerdes to take another look, but it appears that this bug is behind
us. Dave will probably regenerate his tt(bar) datasets once the fixes
are generally available.

 We are testing our move to CVS, so this will be our first Gismo mods
using that system.

Richard
--
Richard Dubois