Dear Colleagues,

The next LCD simulation group meeting will be held on August 4 - 5, at
SLAC.  These dates are coming up very soon.  So:

   if you are planning to attend the meeting but have not registered,
          please send email to [log in to unmask]

   if you are planning to speak but have not let me know, please send me
          the title as soon as possible.  There is more space on the
          program.

   if you are planning to speak and have already asked for a time slot,
          please check the agenda at

               www.slac.stanford.edu/LC/~mpeskin/agenda.html

          to see whether your talk is listed correctly.  Talks will be
          scheduled for 30 minutes, but less is fine.

   Again, the logistical details for the meeting are posted at

               www.slac.stanford.edu/LC/~mpeskin/meeting.html

   If you have any question, please feel free to ask me.

                                     Thank you!

                                                 Michael Peskin