Dear Colleagues,

1. August meeting:
-----------------

The latest meeting of the LCD simulation group was held at SLAC on August
4-5.  At this meeting, we heard updates on the status of the simulation
software and the ongoing physics projects, and we defined new model
detectors L2 and S2 for the next round of full simulation studies.
In addition, we welcomed Paul Grannis, who will join Charlie Baltay as the
co-leader of the American LCD study group.

The record of this meeting has moved to its permanent location on the Web:

www.slac.stanford.edu/~mpeskin/LC/archive/99-august/meeting.html

If you have a link to the meeting page, please make a note of the change.
Otherwise, if you go through the simulation group page,

www.slac.stanford.edu/~mpeskin/LC/

the changes will be transparent.

At this moment, transparencies for only a few of the talks are linked to
this page.  Speakers, please send me ([log in to unmask]) either
a URL or a ps or pdf file of your talk.

2. Future meetings: