Peace, this is Andre at Purdue.  I am running the nld_bat on a AIX
machine.  I have generated a hepevt file this.dat.  I am looking at
http://www-sldnt.slac.stanford.edu/nld/documentation/FullSim/FullSim.htm

It says the command line to run it is

> $LCD_DIR/nld_bat Detector.ini 'generator-name' Gen.ini 100
     mydir/output.dat runNumber rndmSeed

I am using the Large.ini file.  However WHAT IS THE "Gen.ini" file.
I have not been able to find it anywhere, and it didn't come with the
package.  Is there one I can use for the Large Dectector for NLC?  Also
are the runNumber and rndmSeed arguments optional, and if not what
should I use?  Thank you.

Andre'
http://www.physics.purdue.edu/~mac/