Hi Andre,

The "Gen.ini" file is a placeholder for the name of your input file.
In your case it would be this.dat. The next number, 100, should be set
equal to the number of events in your input file (or some smaller number
that you wish to simulate). I'm not sure if the run number and see
arguments are optional or not, but you might as well specify them. Run #1
is traditional. Finally, for a hepevt input file, 'generator-name' should
be 'HepEvt' (without the quotes).

			Cheers,

			   Dave

David Gerdes, University of Michigan