LCD-L Archives

Announcement to the e+/e- Linear Collider Detector Coll

LCD-L@LISTSERV.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU

From:
"Graham W. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Announcement to the e+/e- Linear Collider Detector Coll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2021 09:36:54 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

The 2021 ILC Workshop on Potential Experiments (ILCX2021)
will be held (fully online) 26-29 October 2021:

https://agenda.linearcollider.org/event/9211/

We are writing to invite abstracts for talks in the parallel session
on "Electroweak Physics" (Session I), which includes
experimental/phenomenological/theoretical studies of

- Electroweak Processes: 2f, 4f, 6f = Z, WW, ZZ, WWZ etc
- Electroweak Couplings: Z, W, WWV (V=gamma,Z), quartic couplings
- Precision Electroweak Observables
- ...
relevant to ILC.

Please register for the workshop. There is no fee.

Abstracts can be submitted through the above web page (preferred),
or by sending an email to the conveners, see below.
graham:~/IDT_WG3_EW$ more Call-for-abstracts.txt
ILC Workshop on Potential Experiments (ILCX2021): Electroweak Physics
Parallel Sessions

Dear Colleagues,

The 2021 ILC Workshop on Potential Experiments (ILCX2021)
will be held (fully online) 26-29 October 2021:

https://agenda.linearcollider.org/event/9211/

We are writing to invite abstracts for talks in the parallel session
on "Electroweak Physics" (Session I), which includes
experimental/phenomenological/theoretical studies of

- Electroweak Processes: 2f, 4f, 6f = Z, WW, ZZ, WWZ etc
- Electroweak Couplings: Z, W, WWV (V=gamma,Z), quartic couplings
- Precision Electroweak Observables
- ...
relevant to ILC.

Please register for the workshop. There is no fee.

Abstracts can be submitted through the above web page (preferred),
or by sending an email to the conveners, see below.
Please indicate your preferred time zone (JST, CEST, EDT, PDT).

Deadline for submission is the 10th of October.
Abstracts submitted by this date will receive full consideration.
Abstracts submitted after this date will be considered for any remaining
places in the agenda.

We particularly encourage early career physicists to submit an abstract.

Sessions will be scheduled to accommodate the timezone indicated in the
abstract submission form and to allow the widest participation.

To sign up for the physics potential topical groups that are
organized by the ILC International Development Team (IDT) WG3 - see
https://agenda.linearcollider.org/event/9154/

Best wishes,

Mariarosaria D'Alfonso <[log in to unmask]>
Wolfgang Kilian <[log in to unmask]>
Taikan Suehara <[log in to unmask]>
Graham Wilson <[log in to unmask]>