VUB-RECOIL Archives

Vub measurement using recoil of fully reconstructed Bs

VUB-RECOIL@LISTSERV.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU

From:
Urs Langenegger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
29 Mar 2003 00:36:00 -0800 (PST)Sat, 29 Mar 2003 00:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Hoi,

I ran with the new generic  MC included and have updated the BADs: All
numbers  (except the  multi  fit  numbers in  540  which I  accidently
deleted and which are being redone at the moment) and the plots in 582
are updated. All changed a bit, have a look for yourself.

In  http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~ursl/talks/032803/main.ps.gz you can
find the usual set of data/MC comparisons.

The efficiency tables in 540 still  need to be updated (I'll do that),
and also the  zillion of fit plots (I don't want  to change the naming
scheme now).

The muon misid jobs are still running.

Also: It would be very beneficial  if some else could run all the fits
so that we have two independent cross-checks.

Another thing: I  think it would be even more  useful if someone could
check  the computation  of the  branching fraction  b2ulnu  with error
propagation  from BRBR.  Same for  Vub. I  think it  would  defeat the
purpose if this were done with my code.

Cheers,
--U.