VUB-RECOIL Archives

Vub measurement using recoil of fully reconstructed Bs

VUB-RECOIL@LISTSERV.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU

From:
CHUKWUDI KWEKU CLARKE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
9 Mar 2006 22:01:32 +0000 (GMT)Thu, 9 Mar 2006 22:01:32 +0000 (GMT)
The difference between sheet 1 and 2 is that in sheet 1 along with the
Semileptonic cuts (SL) and the signal cuts (Nu) you have an additional cut
that selects either just the vub or vcb component of the number of events.
In sheet 2 there is no such selection cut and so you have the complete
number of events. In other words the vub vcb and other components.
I hope that clears things up.
Cheers, C.C.