VUB-RECOIL Archives

Vub measurement using recoil of fully reconstructed Bs

VUB-RECOIL@LISTSERV.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU

From:
Concezio Bozzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
27 Jul 2002 16:51:17 +0200Sat, 27 Jul 2002 16:51:17 +0200
Hi,
I have written a trivial script to get the tcl files for signal MC (Vubmix,
Vubnonres with a generic or a Breco on the other side) and several
configurations (2000, 2001, 2002, each with or without the SP4 Ks->pi0pi0
bug). You will find it at

/u/ec/bozzi/get_signal_tcls

Tcl files are accumulating at

/u/ec/bozzi/tcl/