VUB-RECOIL Archives

Vub measurement using recoil of fully reconstructed Bs

VUB-RECOIL@LISTSERV.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU

From:
Antonio Petrella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
03 May 2006 11:15:11 +0200Wed, 03 May 2006 11:15:11 +0200
Hi Heiko,
I was just finishing the update of this section....

> I have just seen that there is something new.
>
> * You say that it is now a non-extended chi^2 fit.
>   Could you please give some technical details?
>   Also, it would be interesting to see the fitted
>   parameters.

Now the table is complete!

> * Should we compare these results with the ones
>   posted at April 12th?

No, those are wrong since there is no scaling with the errors.

> * Could you please post on your webpage somewhere
>   the numbers of entries in the histo for
>   a) data
>   b) MC

Sure, I added these informations right below the title.
I write them also here:

a) data = 437889
b) MC = 1561024

> * It might be also helpful to provide the sum of the
>   fitted yields in order to see how it compares to the
>   number of entries in the histo.

Ok, I will add this now.

Bye,
    Antonio