]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LQS-L Home

LQS-L  March 2012

LQS-L March 2012

LQS meeting, Thursday, March 1, 2012, 2:00 PM Eastern

"Ray F. Cowan" <[log in to unmask]>

MIT Lepton-Quark Studies group weekly announcements.

Thu, 1 Mar 2012 00:22:01 -0800

Hi Gentlemen,

This week we'll discuss the new "exotic hadrons" result from Belle that
Frank suggested (see below).  The paper ref is http://arxiv.org/abs/1110.2251,
and rumors in BaBar have it that the interactions newswire post appeared
once the preprint was accepted by PRL.

Dial-in is ReadyTalk 866-740-1260, code 3144955 at 2 PM Eastern as usual.

Thank you,
--Ray