Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SNOWMASS-EF Home

SNOWMASS-EF  July 2013

SNOWMASS-EF July 2013

top group report

Kaustubh Sadanand Agashe <[log in to unmask]>

snowmass-ef Snowmass 2013 Energy Frontier conveners <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:07:00 +0000

Hi EF conveners,

We are attaching a draft of the top group report (needless to say, parts of it are quite preliminary since the associated studies are still
not complete)...

Regards,

Cecilia, Reinhard, Robin, Kaustubh, and Kirill