]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SNOWMASS-EF Home

SNOWMASS-EF  August 2013

SNOWMASS-EF August 2013

Re: materials for EF conveners meeting tomorrow

"Christopher G. Tully" <[log in to unmask]>

snowmass-ef Snowmass 2013 Energy Frontier conveners <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Aug 2013 16:58:29 +0000

text/plain

Hi Graham,
    The 8% precision on the Higgs self-coupling from VLHC comes from white paper submitted
by Wei-Ming Yao and this analysis reproduces the results for HL-LHC and extends the analysis
to HE-LHC and VLHC.  Jianming is away, but knows the status of the documentation for that
analysis (which I gather you have not seen).
It is true that there is another potential source for higher precision on the Higgs self-coupling.
The 6 TeV muon collider has the potential to achieve 2% and if this white paper contribution
arrives in time with the full background simulation, then we will revise that conclusion point.
Best,
Chris