VUB-RECOIL Archives

Vub measurement using recoil of fully reconstructed Bs

VUB-RECOIL@LISTSERV.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU

From:
Riccardo Faccini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
28 Aug 2002 23:57:25 -0700 (PDT)Wed, 28 Aug 2002 23:57:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Daniele,
I would consider applying PID killing at the root level, at least until a
new crucial problem in MC is found. Of course we need to fix the tags and
get a correct set, in case we really need to rerun.

What are the objections to this approach?
	ciao
	ric